Tuesday, December 9, 2008

David Archuletta rocks out in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade! Singing his first single "Crush" for the world to hear as he rides along on a float. This boy has a voice of an angel! I have heard his whole album and enjoy it very much! Crush is by far one of my favorite songs from the album. Archie is going to go far in this buisness. Congratulations Archie on your Macy's Parade Success! Hope there are many more awesome experiences for you!

David Cook sang at the tree lighting for Rockefellar center in New York. He sang "Happy Christmas" and melted the hearts of people around the world. His clear voice and the soul he puts into his music made that moment with David Cook peaceful and priceless. Cooks new album also came out recently and I have yet to hear all of it! I can't wait till Christmas to see if "Santa" brings it to me. David Cook deserved the win of American Idol. He sings with his heart and it shows in his music. Keep it up David! I love the new Single "Light On" It is so catchy I find myself singing it to myself throughout the day.


tootles!

No comments: