Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh For The love of being busy!

Things are gonna be crazy within the next few weeks! This coming weekend for my 26th birthday (ugh) I will be going to Disney World. Yes thats right 26th birthday is at Disney! I love Goofy and want to chill with him for a while on my birthday. So the best parents ever are taking me to Disney so I can see Goofy on my birthday. I would like to give a shout out to one of the most awesome nephews in the world who I just happen to share a birthday with! Happy Birthday (in a few days) Brian Jr! I love you!

The next weekend one of my bestest friends has invited me to Mississippi! So I will be wingin my way to Missippi to go to a rodeo and meet her family for the first time. I'm a bit nervous since I've never been to Mississippi before. A whole new land a whole new experience not to mention I've never been to a rodeo before! I will be leaving Feb 6 and be gone till the 9th!

The weekend after that I will be doing my 2nd youth service! I'm nervous and excited because yet again last minute plans are being made. I can not find my drama books that I used back in Illinois! I need my skit that I had my service based around! Not to mention my dear youth minister friend Randy who has done the skit with me is also looking for it! I hope I find it for both of our sake!

I will be doing a Spaghetti dinner on Feb. 20th at 6pm as a fundraiser for my wonderful youth group! I love my girls very much. They make life fascinating and busy! I can hardly wait for April when there will be 4 days full of sleeplessness for TNT!

The last weekend of February my Aunt Karen and Uncle Keith will be blessing us with their presence! I can't wait to see them. Who knows what will happen the weekend they are here!

As you can see things are going to be insane! I am determined to get some rest along the way though. Keep me and my youth group in your prayers as we are working hard to get $300/person to get to TNT @TNU!

Follow your dreams!
Kendy

No comments: